Regardless of your marital status (Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, etc.) you can still apply for the Visa Lottery.
There are several countries where one can apply for a Visa Lottery, but as stated earlier in this article, we’ll be focusing on UK visa Lottery.
UK Visa Lottery: TYPES OF VISA
The following categories of visas are issued by most countries:
Skilled worker visa
Farm worker visa
Transit visa, Etc.
There are about 185 different types of visas, a great deal of them was not mentioned in this article. However, they all can be broadly categorized into two main categories – Immigrant Visa and Non-Immigrant Visa.
- Original passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport-sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friends or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
- Application Is Ongoing
How To Apply For UK Green Card Lottery Application Form
You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for. The visa fees may vary depending on the category of the visa you would be applying for.
- Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
- Date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue and required documents.
- Click submits.