Jobs In Canada: Frozen Foods -Warehouse Worker In Canada
DO you want to work in Canada as Frozen Foods -Warehouse Worker ?
Do you want to migrate to Canada for a high-paying job?
Month-to-month productiveness bonus
Schedule: Monday to Friday (day shift)
13506 159 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5V0C6
Benefits after 90 days
Experience a world the place onerous work and good pay create a spot the place you probably might be taught by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some good crew members, and have a little bit of pleasurable alongside the way in which by which.
Duties & :
Perform an array of options which can embody receiving and processing incoming stock and provides, selecting and filling orders from stock, packing and transport orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock throughout the warehouse.
Frozen Foods -Warehouse Worker Roles and Duties:
- Making certain transport/receiving processes are completed as wished. These embody (nevertheless mustn’t restricted to):
- All orders shipped and invoiced appropriately;
- All PO’s obtained appropriately and closed;
- All In-transit’s obtained appropriately and closed;
- All orders delivered;
- Merchandise are put away;
- All frozen objects produced are positioned throughout the blast freezer.
- Returns have been documented;
- Product has been rotated in response to FIFO
- Maintains inventory controls by accumulating stock location orders, printing request, recording portions of provides or objects obtained or distributed by the use of a computer.
- May also assist in counting of bodily inventory.
- Operate forklift to maneuver product and supplies in assist of warehouse operations.
- Ought to be succesful to work one Saturday a month for interval end inventory.
- Sustaining the right QA ranges/necessities.
- Ought to be succesful to work holidays and extra time as required.
- Observe and protect all HACCP guidelines.
- Answerable for sustaining fantastic prime quality, sanitation, safety and warehouse necessities.
Experience and :
- Completion of highschool or GED equal (preferred)
- Experience and Knowledge Required for Duties:
Oral communication; Working with others; Decision making;
Essential contemplating; Job course of planning and organizing; Regular
- Forklift and scissor carry certificates is an asset.
- Experience is an asset.
- Coping with heavy plenty.
- Repetitive duties.
- Bodily demanding;
- Information dexterity.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Combination of sitting/standing/strolling.
- Standing for extended durations.
Frozen Foods -Warehouse Work Conditions:
- 40 hours per week (eight hours per day).
- Consideration to aspect.
- Noise, odors, chilly (refrigeration).
- Protect safe work setting.
NEW JOBS ALERT! Ongoing KFC Recruitment In Canada
Be part of an unimaginable custom the place what points to you, points to us!
Intercity Packers Meat & Seafood, a Gordon Meals Service agency, values our shoppers and understands their success is mainly dependent upon their workforce. To point out our dedication to our partnership, we’d require any candidate who works for an Intercity Packers/ Gordon Meals Service purchaser to provide a letter of assist from their administration in the event that they’re chosen for the interview course of.
Frozen Foods -Warehouse Worker Benefits
We preserve each other at Intercity Packers/Gordon Meals Service. Staff love our aggressive revenue plans, which embody all belongings you’d depend on and a few that you just simply will not!