Royal Scholarship in UK – Queen Elizabeth II Approves Fully Funded Scholarship with 4 Years VISA
Do you want to study and work in UK? Do you want to migrate to UK as a Student?
Do you want to be a student of any Universities in UK? Do you want to get a fully funded scholarship in any UK universities? If you do, then you are in the right place.
Queen Elizabeth II offers scholarships for Undergraduate program, Graduate program, Master program, MBA program and PhD program to mark Prince Harry Wedding Ceremony.Those who earn their degree from any universities in UK are considered as high quality graduates.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, graduate program, master program, MBA program and PhD program.
SELECTED UK UNIVERSITIES:
Application for the Royal Wedding Scholarship should be made through the following UK Universities;
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Imperial College London
- University of St Andrews
- Durham University
- Loughborough University
- Lancaster University
- University of Warwick
- University College London
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Free visa (4 years).
- Full free tuition fee.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Sponsor: Queen Elizabeth II
How To Apply For Royal Scholarship in UK :
Students have to Apply by the following procedure given below:
- Each Year the Commonwealth Invites Each year, the CSC invites selected nominating bodies to submit a specific number of nominations.
- You must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
- Check National Nominating Agencies of Your Country – this is the main route of application.
- All applications must be made through one of these nominating bodies. Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process and may have additional eligibility criteria.
Official Scholarship Website: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/masters-scholarships/