Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form and How to Apply for Visa Lottery
Do you want to migrate to Switzerland?
Do you want to live, work or study in Switzerland?
Follow this guide to apply for Switzerland Visa Lottery.
Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form
Many Africans, Asians, and Migrants have been looking for opportunity to live in their dream country? Luckily, that vision has turn a reality today as Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form is currently ongoing. Ensure to apply for Switzerland Visa Lottery to immigrate to Switzerland where life will be pleasant and beautiful.
The awesome truth is that, Switzerland Visa Lottery Application has a lot of chances for applicant in case you don’t believe in yourself or applicant don’t see Him/Herself making it. It doesn’t matter whether you are a student, Business man/woman, Worker, farmer etc. you are highly needed in this Switzerland Visa Lottery.
List of Available Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
Before we proceed to showing you how to fill the Australia Visa lottery application form online, we will have to let you know about all the available free Switzerland Visa Lottery forms both for students and working class.
- Students Switzerland visa lottery form
- Skilled workers Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
- Tourist Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
- Visitor Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
- Business Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
- Farm worker Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
- Pilgrimage Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
- Diplomat Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
- Transit Switzerland Visa Lottery Form
Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form is for all and sundry meaning that your marital status (Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, etc.) is not a barrier and the good thing is you are offered equal opportunity
Switzerland Visa Lottery Registration Form is Out
Here are all the documents required of you before proceeding for the Switzerland Visa application process.
Apply Now: Jobs In Canada: Canada Needs Skilled Workers and Professionals. Apply Now if you have Skills
General required documents for a Switzerland Visa Lottery Swiss Schengen Visa Application:
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Swiss Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Switzerland and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Switzerland and itinerary
- Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Switzerland
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Switzerland
- Provide Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Switzerland. A foreign national who wants to enter and reside in the territory of Switzerland must be able to attest owning at least 100 CHF or 92.34€/day on his disposition during its stay in Switzerland, while, in case the foreigner is a student this amount reduces to 30 CHF or 27.70€/day. A foreigner is obliged to provide such proof of sufficient financial means, the moment applying for a Swiss Visa to the Swiss Embassy or Consulate.
How to Apply for Switzerland Visa Lottery
To Register Switzerland Visa Lottery application form online, you will have to follow the simple steps bellow.
- Go to Switzerland Visa Lottery portal
- Choose Your Evaluation Form
- Your Contact Information
- Provide your Personal Profile
- Your Personal Net Worth, make sure you don’t over or under estimate.
- Your Language Skills
- Your Work History if any
- Switzerland Job Offer
- Family and Friends in Canada
- Then click Submit Form
Warning – Don’t Pay money or any form of gratification to any person or group asking you to pay money to be included in the Switzerland Visa Lottery Winners.